Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- Any photo you send either belongs to you or you have express consent to use.
- The subject of the photo is 18 years of age or older (valid UK ID must be provided).
- Your photo will only be used to paint your portrait (including draft portraits) and will be deleted after completion.
- Your photo and identity will be handled in line with GDPR regulations, and remain anonymous throughout the process unless you wish to be identified or publically identify yourself.
- You reserve ownership of your original photo but I reserve the rights to use images of the finished painting on my website and other social medias.
- The finished product may be displayed on my website and other social medias.
- If images of the finished painting are used on my website or other social medias they will be anonymous and unnamed.
- I may sell prints of the finished painting.
- I may sell practice drafts of the painting.
- If you would rather I do not use the finished product for promotion on my website or to sell as a print or draft, that is fine too, just let me know.
- Work will be started upon receipt of a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure materials and time to paint. This deposit is not refundable if you change your mind during the painting process or are unhappy with the finished piece. I will always strive to create something beautiful that you will love but can only commit to paid work.